GENUINE is talking about winning the 350 million dollar lottery. He asked about 5 things people would do with the money (after donating to charities etc.).
Here was my answer:
5 things to do with 350 million dollars
- Pay off our house, my parent’s house, my in-laws’ houses and buy my sister a house in Paris (where she lives) and set them all up for life.
- Buy a house out in the middle of the Uinita Mountains with lots of gorgeous land for us (my husband would be soooo happy!)
- Get a plane and learn to fly it so I could commute to the city to teach Suzuki violin lessons (Or just pay others to fly it – but it would be fun to fly it myself too).
- Help develop my sister’s website project la passerelle. And buy art from her site…
- Buy a Stradivarius Violin and play chamber music with my friends (buy them their choice of instruments too)…Buy chamber music scores.
So what would you do? 5 things you would do with 350 million dollars assuming you have already donated a lot of the money to your favorite charities and you’ve invested well so it won’t go away…